Living Foods and Living Well Series Cooking ClassesMarch 25, 2015 March 25, 2015
Living Foods and Living Well Series
A unique blend of food preparation and lifestyle classes for optimal health and well being
Wednesdays April 29, May 6, May 13, May 20, May 27
Magaziner Center for Wellness, Cherry Hill, NJ
Series of 5 Classes-$175
Class Series needs to be paid for when registering for the classes. NO REFUNDS
Your Series Will Include:
- How to set-up your kitchen: Reorganizing and simplifying your cooking area
- What’s all the hype about DETOX?
- How to Make Delicious Smoothies and Juicing: Living Foods and Super Foods-The Role of Chlorophyll in Our Bodies
- Tying It All Together: How to have a healthy diet and lifestyle that is practical and effective to maintaining optimal health
- Basic Principles of Eating a Balanced Diet Using Plant-based Recipes: Recipes are provided for each class
- Introduction to Ocean Vegetables
- Seasonal Cooking: the four seasons and how to transition through them, using whole foods,
- The importance of fermented foods and how to make them
- The importance of good fats in your diet
- Healthy Digestion: Why is the condition of our gut so important?
- Are you having brain fog?
- Savory Soups and Tasty Salads
- Dressings, Dips, and Yummy Desserts
- Why It’s Important to Take Better Care of Your Body: You are what you eat. The mind-body connection
Please call or email the office for more questions!
1907 Greentree Road
Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08003