Spring Cleansing with Living FoodsApril 22, 2015 April 22, 2015
We hope you will join us for our upcoming Living Foods, Living Well Cooking Class Series! Spring is the perfect time to adopt some positive, healthy new habits for your body and your overall wellness. Sure, we can all get recipes off of the internet, but in this series you will get so much more. Our goal is to help you learn to care for your whole body, naturally. Not only will you learn how to cook healthy, plant-based meals- you will learn why it is so important, how food effects your mood, the benefits of living foods and much more. Get ready for summer by learning healthy and seasonal recipes, juicing, detoxing and more!
Why not start your annual spring cleaning with a spring cleansing? Increase your energy, improve your mood and have an amazing summer! (It also makes a fabulous Mother’s Day gift!
In this series, you will learn:
- Detoxing- Why detoxing is important and how to do it healthily
- How to make healthy and delicious smoothies and juices- Using living foods and superfoods
- Basic principles of a plant-based diet- Healthy, delicious recipes (full of seasonal ingredients!) will be provided each class
- Healthy digestion- Learn how to keep your gut happy and why this is so important to the health of your entire body
- The mind-body connection- Learn how digestion effects mood and emotional health- the gut-brain connection
- Tying it all together in a fulfilling and healthy lifestyle!
12:30 PM – 3:00 PM
April 29th through May 27th
The Magaziner Center for Wellness
1907 Greentree Road
Cherry Hill, NJ
$175 (Series of 5 classes)