When it comes to regenerative medicine, our innovative techniques have helped thousands of patients with chronic issues and given them back improved and pain free lives.
If you suffer from neck, shoulder, back, hip, wrist, finger, knee, foot or ankle pain, you may be a candidate for our highly specialized cellular regenerative treatments.
Many with chronic pain, arthritis, sports injuries, meniscal tears, concussions or traumatic brain injuries have greatly benefitted from our program, improving their quality of life, reducing chronic pain and boosting energy and vitality.
Cellular regenerative medicine can also support a host of conditions listed below and accelerate the body’s natural healing process, reduce pain, repair damaged tissue and restore normal function.
- Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and memory loss
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Autism and ADHD
- Concussion and traumatic brain injury
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Cardiovascular and pulmonary disease
- Autoimmune diseases, Lyme, Crohn’s, lupus and diabetes
- Aesthetics, facial rejuvenation and hair regrowth
- Longevity and anti-aging medicine
Contact us to learn how regenerative medicine can improve your health.
For more than 30 years, the Magaziner Center has been leading the way in cutting-edge, non-surgical, regenerative medicine. The Center has successfully performed regenerative procedures on people of all ages and activity levels.
Our treatments have enabled professional athletes to play again, weekend warriors to avoid joint-replacement surgery and patients regain lost mobility after a failed operation, accident or injury.
Treating the root cause of the problem
Rather than covering up the symptoms with risky painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs, we heal the source of the injury by looking not only at the affected joint, but at where the problem originates. By treating the root cause of the problem, rather than just the symptoms, our patients generally experience excellent clinical outcomes without harmful and debilitating side effects.
The procedures in which we specialize include:
- Prolotherapy: A widely recognized orthopedic procedure that reconstructs joints, ligaments and tendons that have been weakened by trauma or arthritis.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma: A way to jump-start the body’s natural healing process by delivering a high concentration of platelets directly into an injured area.
- Regenerative Therapies: We utilize a variety of innovative therapies, including peptides and exosomes to help repair damaged tissue and restore normal cellular function.
Decades of expertise in non-drug pain management
If you’ve been sidelined because of an injury, accident or due to conditions associated with aging, you owe it to yourself to visit the Magaziner Center for Wellness. We have more than 30 years of expertise in managing chronic pain with non-narcotic therapies and using natural treatments to improve your quality of life. No one likes to be in pain and we are here to help you get back in the game.